Divine Pkz
Hey there, remember to Login or Register and vote for a better gaming experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Divine Pkz
Hey there, remember to Login or Register and vote for a better gaming experience.
Divine Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Update

3 posters

Go down

Forum Update Empty Forum Update

Post  Revelations Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey there,

As I'm sure your aware, Eric was hacked a while ago. This resulted in the Forum being trashed and invalid donations and information being stolen.

Despite this, the Forum has had a Makeover thanks to our amazing Forum Designers!
There are far more areas to post in than before and each section is clearly marked out. Feel free to post your Suggestions if you have any ideas you may have.

Notice : Please do not post off-topic. This gets incredibly annoying for Staff because we have to keep moving posts or Deleting them. Spamming is also not Tolerated.

If you have any further queries please leave your comments below.

Regards,
Revelations

Revelations
Revelations
Forum Designer
Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Forum Update Empty False Donation :((((((

Post  Da Boom Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Uhhhhhhhh...I think I accidently made a false donation to Sawyer (hacker) when he was on Eric's account. Because when I told Eric about my donation he was clueless. Rev, would you mind asking Eric if I can keep my Donor status? Thanks,
~Da Boom What a Face

Da Boom
Regular Newb

Back to top Go down

Forum Update Empty donation

Post  Evildevilric Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

I can't give you the donator status because i did not receive anything in return... Also you should know sawyer was not the hacker i gave him my pass since i would be off the computer for 4 days... The hacker also hacked my E-mail and from there changed my E-mail password and then changed all the passwords connected to my E-mail (Vps, Forums, Skype) etc.. I am not sure if the second client posted had a keylogger but all i can tell you is that i did not plant it nor make a second client.

Regards
-Evildevilric
Evildevilric
Evildevilric
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Forum Update Empty It was Sawyer

Post  Da Boom Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 am

Actually, Eric, it was Sawyer because after that he gave everbody free Dragon Claws and admitted it was him, Sawyer. But I don't have any proof unfortunatly(spell check please). Thanks,
~Da Boom

Da Boom
Regular Newb

Back to top Go down

Forum Update Empty Re: Forum Update

Post  Revelations Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:48 am

Are you actually stupid? No offence but lets say I hacked Eric's account. I then wouldn't go and say after i've stolen 100 dollars worth of Donations and destroyed the Forum that I did it? Common sense please.

Stop posting off-topic. This thread was about the Forum Update
Thankyou.
Revelations
Revelations
Forum Designer
Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Forum Update Empty Re: Forum Update

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down